Avaya Deutschland GmbH, Frankfurt am Main and Munich, Germany
Director Services Germany, Management
Professional leadership and disciplinary management in the area of "Professional Services", consisting of system integration, project management, expert advice (training) and project office within the service organisation.
Avaya Deutschland GmbH, Munich, Germany
- Management of the "Services" Division in the D/A/CH Region, Management,
- Professional leadership and disciplinary management in the area of "CSI - Consulting & Solutions Integration" and country maintenance for Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Avaya Deutschland GmbH, Stuttgart, Germany
Program Manager EMEA, Program Management
- Program management for a VoIP / SIP rollout for a global Avaya customer in the EMEA region.
- Overall responsibility for the implementation of PoCs (Proof of Concept) with the associated beta sites and later the EMEA rollout.
- Support and coaching on organisational issues.
BT Telecom Deutschland GmbH, Eschborn, Germany
Project management in the area of "Voice & Data Communication" (project management)
- Project management for language-related services for large clients.
- Project management for brokerage systems for banks and providers of financial services.
E.T.H. European Telecommunication Holding, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Management of "Carrier Networks" (project management)
- Conception & development of an international voice and data network for ethnic groups.
fme AG, Braunschweig, Germany
Principal Consultant / Senior Project Manager
- Project management for the implementation of a BI application (EURP) based on QlikView for a large customer (pharmaceuticals) of fme AG in Hattersheim.
- Project Managemnet for a product development of a prototype for a large customer (automotiv) of fme AG in Braunschweig
- Overall responsibility for the timely and cost-effective implementation of the project whilst adhering to the service contract.
- Support for organisational issues.
- Budget monitoring within the framework of the project.
- Third-party vendor management.
- Coaching team members.
Interoute Germany GmbH
Interoute Germany GmbH, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Director Regional Operations Germany & Austria, Management
- Overall responsibility for operational activities in Germany and Austria as well as the planning and expansion of data centre infrastructure.
MITEL GmbH, Berlin and Eschborn, Germany
Project management and technical support for telecommunications projects (project management)
- Project management and technical support for the installation of telecommunication systems for large customers as well as for medium-sized businesses.
VIAG Interkom GmbH (O2)
VIAG Interkom GmbH (known today as: O2 Germany), Munich, Germany
- Managing the "Customer & Supplier Management, IMS Department" (management)
- Professional and disciplinary responsibility for Customer & Supplier Management.
- Management of "Voice & Data Communication" (management & project management)
- Professional and disciplinary responsibility for voice and data networks.
wusys GmbH, Frankfurt, Germany
- Chief Operating Officer (COO), Management
- Overall responsibility for operational activities focusing on outsourcing, hosting, application support and data centre operations.